Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Finance Application Lead to join us in spreading the power of Wiz.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support our rapidly growing company's Finance needs and own the complete design, discovery, planning, implementation, and UAT phases in NetSuite.
- Manage the engagement with NetSuite external developers including prioritization and project management.
- Define requirements, provide best practice, scalable solutions with focus on user experience.
- Maintain NetSuite integration with the different business and finance systems such as Salesforce, Workday, Brex, Bill.com etc.
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks including user accounts, troubleshooting, data fixes and cleanups, reports, dashboards.
- Manage user accounts, roles/profiles, and permissions, Create new fields, forms, Integration, automations and searches.
- Implement configuration changes and system enhancements based on business requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience as NetSuite implementer role as part of Information System team at a high growth SaaS software - a must.
- Demonstrate experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions - a must.
- Understanding finance business process, best practices and functionality - a must.
- Ability to build workflows - advantage.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective problem solver, creative and wants to see issues resolved
- Strong English & Hebrew communication skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.