Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a Compensation Business Partner to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Total Rewards and work alongside a team of Wizards focused on finding, retaining, and growing our best-in-class talent. As the Compensation Business Partner for Wiz, you will be a thought partner and trusted advisor, helping us devise creative solutions and approaches to compensation that enable us to meet the demands of a competitive marketplace. You will also be a hands-on builder of flexible, scalable compensation processes and solutions.
We are focused on candidates located in Austin, Denver, New York City, or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations. #LI-Hybrid
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner and collaborate with members of the HR team and business leaders to explore problems, resolve issues, or offer solutions on matters related to compensation.
- Engage with the HR and leadership teams globally on planning, designing, communicating, and operationalizing market competitive total rewards packages.
- Act as a strategic business advisor to senior business leaders and a partner to HR leaders, ensuring that our programs align with our business goals and support talent acquisition, retention, career development, mobility, and our diversity initiatives.
- Provide consultative thought leadership on pay decisions, pay guidelines, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related challenges.
- Manage and deepen partnerships with key vendors and external partners that will enrich our thinking and programs with industry insights and ensure that our programs remain competitive.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to evaluate and recommend pay adjustments to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Implement and maintain compensation resources (wiki pages, training, communication) to support current and future compensation plans and initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 7+ years of relevant experience in compensation and data analysis.
- Experience designing and building compensation programs, job architecture, pay models and benchmarking approaches.
- A highly metrics-focused orientation that can effectively communicate technically complex information.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast-paced, and frequently changing environment.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, strong with Microsoft Office. Experience with external compensation tools a plus.
- Extensive use and knowledge of compensation data sources relevant to the high-tech industry.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.