Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join us in spreading the power of Wiz by identifying and attracting top talent.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the full life cycle of the hiring process.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Source a diverse technical pipeline using traditional and non-traditional channels to identify the best talent.
- Walk candidates through our process with up-to-date communication and top-notch experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs.
- Create a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 4 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition in R&D fields - a must.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for R&D roles - a must.
- Able to partner with hiring managers to resolve recruiting roadblocks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Full professional fluency (written and verbal) in both English and Hebrew.
- Highly passionate about recruitment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.