Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Senior HRBP for EMEA & APAC, you will be a part of our growing Global HR team that supports our Wizards as the company scales. Being an HRBP for the region of EMEA & APAC will include supporting a diverse audience of Wizards across different countries, which will then also require you to craft a variety of HR solutions to match different local regulations across the region. Our ideal candidate is passionate about people and global environments, thrives in high-pace environments, and has the energy and excitement to build, execute, and constantly optimize solutions. Moreover, they enjoy the freedom and independence to create and lead end to end a variety of HR projects and initiatives. They also address business challenges and needs with creativity, proactive listening, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a strategic business partner to all Wizards in the business units you support.
- Identify gaps and build solutions for all people-related matters as the company scales and grows.
- Design and execute targeted solutions from ideation to implementation for the units you support to empower Wizards. Such solutions should be delivered at a pace which matches the pace of business and will include areas such as: performance management, talent management, leadership development, recognition, change management, team building, and career development.
- Support & analyze HR situations which require knowledge of local labor law, policies, practices, and procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4+ years of experience as an HRBP supporting senior leaders in a global tech company & scaling team –a must.
- Proven experience as an HRBP within global environments, specifically in the EMEA & APAC region –a must.
- Proficient knowledge and a truly hands-on approach in all HR areas: hiring, organizational development, comp. & ben, HRIS, welfare –a must.
- Strong verbal and written skills, in addition to listening & influencing skills –a must.
- Experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action and exercising solid judgment.
- Project management and change management experience.
- Strong consulting, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player – an inclusive mindset and an ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, super-fast, and changing environment
- BA in a related field, MA/MBA – advantage.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.