Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Partner Solutions Engineer, you will be part of the sales team responsible for supporting our CSP (Cloud Service Providers) and National Channel Resellers/Partners, reporting to the WW Leader of Partner Solutions Engineering. You will work closely with partner face account reps, and directly with our partners to build and execute the Wiz + Partner technical strategy and solutions, from the ground up.
As the go-to technical expert you will help partners rethink how they approach cloud security and how they set a preference with customers for the Wiz + Partner solution. You will be the trusted technical advisor to your partners for all things related to cloud security across: AWS, Azure, GCP, and other CSPs.
At Wiz, we are passionate about technical sales and helping our partners and their customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz and by teaming with the best partners in the world.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Austin, or Washington D.C., but support both remote and hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deep expertise in building and delivering technical results and solutions with CSPs and national security (reselling) partners.
- Ability to deliver world class demo and training experience to our Partners.
- Excellence in communication and have experience of speaking at conferences
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners building a technical business delivery model.
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at Technology Partners.
- Ability to travel 75%
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Cloud security experience.
- Hands on with Kubernetes and container security
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- DevOps experience and familiar with CI/CD process.
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding of: cloud identity, access, certificates. and keys.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools.
- SaaS Selling experience.
- CSP Certifications.
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.