Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Accounts Payable Specialist for our New York office. Role responsibilities include ensuring accurate and timely processing of invoices, onboarding new vendors, and managing payments. This position reports to the Head of Finance Operations and will partner closely with the finance team and vendor representatives.
- Perform day to day full cycle accounts payable transactions to ensure accurate and timely payment processing.
- Receive, allocate and enter high volume invoices.
- Obtain appropriate verifications and approvals for invoices before posting.
- Code invoices according to company procedures.
- Prepare monthly payments batch.
- Timely responses to internal and external vendor issues.
- Track daily AP system sync log and resolve any discrepancy.
- Support the company credit card operation including reconciliation inquiries.
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience.
- NetSuite, Bill.com and Brex experience preferred but not required.
- Comfort in fast-paced, rapid growth environments.
This is a #LI-Hybrid role, candidates must be in the New York City Metropolitan area.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.