Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Cloud Partner Sales Specialist - Federal
At Wiz, we move quickly. We have set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the team
In this role, you will report to the Vice President of World Wide Channels and Alliances. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our public sector customer's business needs. Our perfect candidate blends strong technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, at-ease comfort selling into any organizational role, and a healthy amount of killer instinct. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. We do that by learning their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
The ideal candidate will be the lead for growing the U.S. DoD/Civilian business with customers, system integrators and key partners. You will possess extensive government business development experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Wiz as a leading CNAPP provider.
You have a track record of creating strategy and working cross functionally to successfully execute. You also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. You’ll be expected to execute in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and limited resources. Competency in SaaS will be required for ongoing success – as is a keen sense of ownership, curiosity, scrappiness, and drive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify strategic partners.
- Focus on growing our business opportunities within the regional VAR/Reseller, CSP’s (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) and Systems Integrator partner channels.
- Increase the number of partner-originated opportunities/deal registrations.
- Own regional partners’ cloud strategy on targeted accounts
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and sales operations
- Drive engagement, attendance and enablement at customer and partner events
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
In this role, you will establish deep business and technical relationships with Wiz Federal DoD/Civilian clients, FSI’s and partners through your knowledge of the customer's mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with our Wiz Sales Teams, customers and partners in support of government agencies.
You will have the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ experience working with US Federal DoD/Civilian customers as a Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Solutions Architect or Cloud Engineer demonstrating a history of success while working for a Tier I Cloud/SaaS company, Hardware company, Federal Systems Integrator or Federal Partner.
- 10+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
- 10+ years of strong industry experience and demonstrated the ability to think and act strategically on the government customer mission, industry directions, and partner/customer technical challenges.
- Experience with Executive Writing, Speaking, Communication, and Presentation Skills – White board, small and large group presentations.
- Ability to travel as needed CONUS/OCONUS up to 25%.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and MS Office.
- Experience in creating business development plans and tracking key performance indicators.
- Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership experience and strong interpersonal skills. Veterans and prior service are encouraged to apply.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Contract vehicles.
- Demonstrates a Growth & Builder Mentality while focusing on being Customer Obsessed, taking Extreme Ownership, Delivering Results, having Bias for Action and always Thinking Big.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.