Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a versatile and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide tailored administrative support to our senior management within the CTO office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate meetings seamlessly.
- Produce comprehensive meeting summaries and capture key points and action items.
- Prepare and meticulously organize essential documentation required for meetings.
- Plan travel & book flights - Plan and coordinate travel arrangements, including booking international flights and accommodation.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders - There is flexible availability aligned with US working hours.
- Provide assistance with project-related requirements as they arise.
- Supervise and coordinate special events.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- In-depth familiarity with office management systems, such as Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities and adeptness at prioritizing daily workloads.
- Excellent communication skills, encompassing both written and verbal, along with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands easily in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates discretion and maintains a high level of confidentiality.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.