Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
At Wiz, the role of a Partner Solutions Engineer is essential in achieving our mission through our channel partners. You will work closely with the sales team to provide support to our CSPs (Cloud Service Providers) and Regional Channel Resellers/Partners. Reporting to the Solutions Engineering Leader, you will be critical to our success.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with the Head of Channel in APJ to develop a go-to-market strategy for our Regional Channel Resellers/Partners. They will also build and implement the technical strategy and solutions for Wiz + Partners.
As the Partner Solutions Engineer at Wiz, you'll have the opportunity to guide our partners in adopting effective cloud security strategies and promoting the Wiz + Partner solution to their customers. Your expertise will be crucial in providing technical support to our partners on cloud security matters - whether it's AWS, Azure, GCP, or any other cloud service provider.
At Wiz, we're committed to providing maximum value to our customers and partners. We believe that working closely with our resources and partnering with the best companies worldwide is key to achieving this goal. Our team is passionate about technical sales and we're excited to have you onboard to help us achieve our mission.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, lead, and manage Wiz Resellers/Partners relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of the Wiz Team to ensure expectations and goals are defined, met, and attained in creating and closing opportunities from Regional Channel Resellers/Partners.
- Work closely and openly with Wiz Sales team management as well as directly with our partners to enable partners to drive net new business and be proficient across the Wiz platform.
- Evangelize a partner’s value proposition internally throughout Wiz and externally with customers.
- Contribute to preparing a go-to-market strategy for the Wiz product/platforms with our partners.
- Understand and effectively present the Wiz solution to Partner's pre-and post-sales technical teams.
- Work closely with the Field Solutions Team to identify technical needs within focus partners in the region.
- Provide technical pre-sales support for channel sales teams.
- Develop and execute a channel technical plan that compliments accelerate Wiz adoption in our partner community.
- Aid in developing Partner services and programs built around the Wiz platform.
- Develop relationships with Partner Technical teams and their leadership to establish Wiz as the go-to solution.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at Technology Partners.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners in building a technical business delivery model.
- Excellence in communication and have experience of speaking at conferences.
- Deep expertise in building and delivering technical results and solutions with CSPs and national security (reselling) partners.
- Cloud security experience.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and container security.
- Hands-on AWS/Azure/GCP experience.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- DevOps experience and familiarity with CI/CD process.
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, and certificates. and keys.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.