Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
(A detailed description [3-5 sentences] including the title, who it reports to, and a summary of how it fits into the bigger “Wiz” vision.)
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Global BDR’s to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers around the world. As the Global BDR leader for Wiz, you will be responsible for all aspects of the BDR lifecycle, from hiring and retaining top talent, to managing the day-to-day operations, analytics and overall strategy and partnership with all other GTM teams including Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, GTM Enablement, and Marketing.
[OPTIONAL LOCATION/HUB SENTENCE]:
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Austin, or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
(List of bullet-points outlining the most relevant and common duties of the role.)
- Manage a team of Solutions Engineers focused on fast moving mid-enterprise accounts.
- Recruit, retain, develop, and coach a team of regionally focused skilled Solutions Engineers.
- Partner with cross functional groups (ex: sales and product) to drive operational excellence and efficiency.
- Drive team accountability and deal management in Salesforce.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
(List of bullet-points outlining the required skills and experience prerequisites of the opening.)
- 7+ years of relevant experience with finance or business analysis background.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance. MBA in a related field is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with SaaS companies and/or management consulting.
- Financial modeling, P&L management, and/or analysis experience.
- Experience partnering with sales, marketing, account management, and/or post-sales organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to extract insights from large sets of data.
- Strong understanding of the finance functional areas -- including revenue, accounting, and compliance.
- Strong business acumen and intuition needed for proactive partnership with stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to adapt and maintain quality standard in a complex and changing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines.
- SQL, Tableau, and Salesforce proficiency a big plus.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.