Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Wiz, you will be the post-sales primary point of contact for our customers. You will be responsible for leading both technical and business engagements across onboarding, deployment, and operationalization of the Wiz platform. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success Architects, Pre-sales Solutions Engineers, Technical Support, and Product Management to ensure a successful onboarding and support of your customers. You are their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with customers, and driving outcomes, adoption, and delivering time-to-value.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Customer Onboarding: Lead the technical onboarding process for new customers. Collaborate with customers and pre-sales teams to understand requirements, goals, and challenges to formulate an onboarding plan.
- Customer Advocacy: Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for customer needs and requirements to internal teams.
- Product Expertise: Develop hands-on technical knowledge of Wiz product and feature capabilities. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new features, and Wiz best practices to serve as a subject matter expert.
- Issue Management: Collaborate with Technical Support and Customer Success Architecture teams to ensure timely resolution to customer issues.
- Training & Education: Collaborate with customers and Wiz training teams to ensure customers are educated on product features, best practices and security principles.
- Account Management: Develop relationships with multiple levels of customer stakeholders from technicians to CISOs. Work closely with renewals and sales teams to identify best path to renew and expand customers while minimizing churn risks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles, for example: Customer Success Manager, Technical Support, Professional Services, Solutions Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager.
- Experience interfacing with technical end customers, for example: IT practitioners, Developers, DevOps, Security Teams, Data & Analytics Teams.
- Customer engagement experience: deployment project planning, Quarterly Business Reviews, Stakeholder alignment, escalation management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant hands-on technical experience, in one or more of the following domains: public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Virtualization, Networking, Kubernetes/containers, Security, Scripting, APIs, or other related technical domains.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to learn new products and technologies.
- Relevant technical certifications: AWS SAA/Security Specialty, Azure, GCP, CISSP, etc.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.