Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Field Marketing Sr Manager
APAC Region - Field Marketing APAC Lead
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 35% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From BMW to Mars, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments.
As the Field Marketing Lead, you will be an integral part of the Wiz marketing team, helping us accelerate grow in the APAC region. In this role, you will be responsible for building the strategic Go To Market plan, delivery and execution of marketing plans across ANZ, ASEAN Region and launching into new APAC markets via our partner community. This position will work closely with APAC regional leaders, build integrated programs with the goal of generating market awareness, quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
The role will report into the International Marketing Lead (EMEA & APAC) and we are focused on candidates located in Australia and be part of a team hub in Sydney.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own Go To Market marketing plan for APAC Region, addressing quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party, Strategic Partner & CSP’s and Wiz hosted events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mailers.
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Part of the regional sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs to ensure an integrated GTM plan.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing functions and be an active member of the marketing organization
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with focused partners and CSP’s in region.
- Define the APAC marketing growth plan aligned to resource and investment needs and to grow the region.
- Work closely with APAC sales leader to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals aligned to the relevant GTM strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of 8 years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.