Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
· Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
· Cloud architecture expertise.
· 3-5 years of experience architecting complex solutions on AWS to meet DoD and federal civilian requirements (Azure/GCP knowledge is a plus!)
· Knowledge of and ability to evaluate DoD and federal civilian compliance i.e., NIST 800-53, NIST 800-63, FISMA, DFARS, DISA CC SRG, DISA STIGs etc.
· Knowledge of federal product boundary protection requirements.
· Demonstrated experience with the networking options and requirements for DoD IL4/5 and FedRAMP High cloud service offerings.
· Knowledge of FIPs and other encryption methodologies needed to meet federal requirements.
· Strong organizational and information management skills.
· Ability to design architectural diagrams and design documents.
· Influence and consult regarding federal architecture requirements.
· Work closely with business stakeholders, solution architects, product leadership, and engineering/delivery teams to ensure product architecture meets applicable US government security and compliance requirements.
· Provide technical leadership for the federal authorization process, including technical input into the development of System Security Plans (SSP), conducting security assessments, and working with third-party assessment organizations (3PAOs) to achieve authorization.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive security architecture that aligns with FedRAMP and DISA requirements, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data.
· Stay up to date with the latest FedRAMP, DISA and NIST guidelines and ensure that systems and processes adhere to these standards, addressing any compliance issues promptly.
· Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability assessments to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
· Design, implement, and manage technical security controls to protect against data breaches, cyber threats, and unauthorized access.
· Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including Dev Ops teams, engineering teams, compliance officers, public sector operations and auditors, to address security-related concerns and make recommendations for improvements.
· Collaborates with product teams to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
· Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and development of strategic plans to ensure the architecture objectives are consistent with long-term business objectives.
· Act as trusted advisor for all matters related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP
Candidates must meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that they reside in the contiguous United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.