Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
Wiz’s marketing team is focused on driving brand awareness and generating qualified leads to fuel our growth. As a campaigns manager, you will be responsible for orchestrating our integrated campaign efforts to help Wiz tell a relevant and cohesive story across channels and to our different target audiences. We are looking for an organized, strategic thinker with strong project management skills to help drive marketing campaigns from ideation through planning and execution. To be successful in this role you must be a strong communicator, collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and seek innovative ways to reach Wiz’s target audience.
We are focused on candidates located in New York City.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee campaign execution, managing timeline and deliverables. Consistently collaborate with cross-functional team including Brand, Digital, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Social, and Content.
- Clearly communicate campaign messaging, goals, and objectives across marketing, BDRs, and sales teams so it’s clear how our campaigns support each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing to define campaign messaging and create assets that tell a relevant and engaging story to our target audiences.
- Create alignment with our digital team to understand the unique needs of each channel and determine how to activate the campaign across our channel mix.
- Expand the reach of the campaign by supporting regional teams, understand their geo-specific requirements as part of global campaign planning.
- Work closely with BDR team to make sure we have a smooth handoff of leads and tight partnership for driving pipeline.
- Support product launches to make sure our audience knows about all of Wiz’s latest innovations.
- Track campaign performance to adjust and optimize plans as needed.
- Execute webinars and other virtual programs to promote cloud security thought leadership, nurture leads, and drive pipeline.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a project management or campaigns management role.
- Expert project management skills that ensure everyone understands the project timeline and deliverables.
- Builder mentality, ready to roll up your sleeves and help shape campaign marketing at Wiz.
- Experience prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to adapt to change, move quickly, and think on your feet.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.