Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire a talented analyst to join the Finance team in Tel Aviv. We work in a hybrid model and provide excellent conditions for our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Calculate, analyze, and monitor the integrity and validity of monthly commission payments for the sales team
- Identify and deal with emerging challenges in the commission system
- Communicate and address sales team queries about their compensation
- Analyze commission figures of the sales team in the company
- Support and execute the commission plans to each for the Company’s Sales Teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst in a global high-tech organization in growth stage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, excellent analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, highly driven and self-motivated
- Outstanding oral and written communication in Hebrew and English
- Highly responsible, very detailed oriented, and organized (attention to detail, follow-up, and time management skills)
- Ability to work hard under pressure in a globally dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, or Accounting
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.