Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for an outstanding IT Technician to help spread the Wiz magic. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be part of the broader IT organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide tier 1 support for all end users, both remotely and in person.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues, including those related to macOS, Windows, and Linux, audiovisual systems, office networks, peripherals, and software.
- Participate in asset management activities related to both hardware and software.
- Effectively collaborate with close stakeholders, such as HR, and perform routine employee lifecycle-related tasks including conducting onboarding sessions for new employees.
- Draft and update detailed internal and end user facing documentation related to supported technologies and processes.
- Set the highest standard for quality in all service desk activities, including communication with end users, technology administration, documentation, and contribution to team metrics such as those related to SLAs.
- Stay current on technologies used by the company and all internal changes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience supporting end users both in-person and remotely.
- Significant experience providing software support to Windows and macOS users.
- Strong background IT support in a startup environment or at minimum SaaS tool administration in a corporate environment.
- Have supported IAM solutions such as Okta, Azure AD, OneLogin, or Ping Identity.
- Strong, practical grasp of the networking and ability to troubleshoot wireless networks and some physical infrastructure.
- Experience in managing configuration and service of AV systems (example: neat, poly etc).
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure - Advantage.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.