Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a Director of FP&A to join us in spreading the power of Wiz.
We are focused on candidates located in New York who can commute to our headquarters on an as-needed basis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain financial models to project revenue, costs, and profitability.
- Conduct financial analysis to support decision-making on pricing, investments, cost reduction initiatives, and other business opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect relevant data and insights for financial analysis.
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities within the business to support strategic planning initiatives.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgeting, forecasting, and long-range financial planning processes.
- Provide accurate and timely financial and management reports to stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators.
- Preparation of presentations and reports for executive leadership, board meetings and external stakeholders.
- Mentor and develop FP&A team members, promoting a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a SaaS global high growth company.
- 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex financial data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in using financial software such FP&A tools and ERP systems such as NetSuite.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate financial concepts to non-finance professionals.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.