Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking to hire a talented Assistant Revenue Controller to join the Finance team in Tel Aviv. We work in a hybrid model and provide excellent conditions for our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes. Focusing on Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Deferred Revenues and Commissions related items.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements for Revenue related items.
- Review customer agreements to ensure accurate revenue recognition has been applied according to ASC 606.
- Manage ongoing commission capitalization and amortization for sales reps and partners.
- Work closely with our billing team to advise on revenue-related items to appropriately reflect in the financial statements.
- Work closely with our Revenue Controller to account for new products according to ASC 606.
- Collaborate with Legal, IT, and Sales departments as a point of contact for Revenue Recognition-related items.
- Add controls and efficiency to ongoing processes to support the company’s growth.
- Work with the company's external auditors and other consultants during interim and annual audits and ongoing issues as needed.
- Support accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- CPA with 3+ years Big 4 experience – a must.
- Experience with audit of Revenue section according to ASC 606 for SAAS revenues in publicly traded companies – a must.
- Experience as a Revenue function as part of a Finance team in a Tech company – an advantage.
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience – an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, fast learner, and self-motivated.
- Excellent Excel and Office skills.
- Full professional fluency (written and verbal) in both English and Hebrew.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global company, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple priorities.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized and detail oriented.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.