At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As a Solutions Support Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides full support to help Wiz customers seamlessly resolve issues. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a customer service oriented professional.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for technical customer support experience with Wiz
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create, maintain, and coordinate incident management requests to product or engineering
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to address any technical issues impacting a customer's success
- Acts as an advisor to the customer and handles complex, repeatable, or escalated cases. Creates technical articles or knowledge base (e.g., edits or creates news/ knowledge-base articles) that is internal or customer facing for better customer support experience
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience in technical support or closely related role
- 2+ years of hands-on, technical experience in customer support, technical support, system administration, or related customer-facing role
- A minimum of 1+ years experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP cloud architecture or any Cloud SaaS experience)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Fast learner, natural curiosity, and love of technology
- Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends, holidays, and shift-based schedules
Nice To Have:
- Experience with DevOps technologies
- Familiar with security frameworks or tools
- Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Familiar with at least one of the following languages and technologies: SQL, PHP, Java, Python, JSON
- Familiar with REST API's or GraphQl
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.