At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Success to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable organization in EMEA & APJ to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments, regions, and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
What You'll Do:
- Build each region from the ground up into a scalable organization
- Hire, coach and manage a world class team of post-sale managers and individual contributors
- Proactively solve customer support requests and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams.
- Be a customer advocate regarding product roadmap and process improvements.
- Assist customers in implementing custom integrations.
- Ensure customers are maximising their return on investment by implementing Wiz to achieve their security objectives.
- Identify risks and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Develop a playbook of typical technical challenges faced by customers; as well as common objectives to appropriately solve their issues/concerns.
- Forecasting on renewals, upsell and churn
What You'll Bring:
- Enterprise and/or large complex customer experience
- People management experience across EMEA or APJ in Customer Success
- Hands on AWS/Azure/GCP experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Experience using post sales tools -- Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, ChurnZero etc.
- Datadog reporting
- Cloud security experience (nice to have)
- IaC -- Terraform, cloudformation, etc. (nice to have)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.