At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Global BDR’s to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Head of Mid-Enterprise Sales and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers around the world. As the Global BDR leader for Wiz, you will be responsible for all aspects of the BDR lifecycle, from hiring and retaining top talent, to managing the day-to-day operations, analytics and overall strategy and partnership with all other GTM teams including Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, GTM Enablement, and Marketing. You will have extensive experience of rapidly scaling large teams across the USA, EMEA and APJ.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about hiring, retaining, and growing top talent.
- Equally focused on people and process
- A data-based decision maker.
- Great at working across multiple people, functions, and time zones to deliver results.
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Eager to learn and passionately curious about the cybersecurity landscape.
- Global experience at scale, leading teams of Managers and individual contributors
What You'll Bring:
- Experience building strategy, process, and hiring plans for a global BDR organization.
- Experience calling into, or selling to IT organizations.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and Outreach and/or other similar platforms.
- A consistent track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Coaching, training, and developing managers.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.