At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for our first-ever static web developer to join our growing engineering team in TLV. In this position, you will get to build our next-generation website (wiz.io) which will be used as our sharpest marketing tool to explain what Wiz does to visitors.
What You'll Do:
- Help bring content to prospective customers, showcasing the Wiz platform features and strengths, in a delightful & educating experience
- Write resilient infrastructure, on a completely new codebase, for our next-generation website and future mini-sites while choosing the best-fitting technologies
- Collaborate closely with other developers, as well as with the Product, Marketing, and UX teams to understand the business need and translate goals into effective designs and infrastructure
- Be the owner of your domain to ensure code quality, performance, and scalability of our website
You Will Be a Great Fit If:
- You’re a visual person. You pay attention to details and provide your users with delightful experiences. You prefer polishing a feature instead of shipping soul-less pixels
- You’re product-minded. You have a sense of a good user experience and you feel when something is off. You understand user cognition, and can even design simple interfaces yourself with little help
- You’re independent. You don’t need to get told what to do and are proactive in picking up work yourself. You know how to prioritize work for yourself, when to invest more time and when to round corners
- You like to establish a brand. Wiz isn’t just a security tool. We are building the #1 Cloud Security company in the world. Ideally, you’ll impact our visual language with marketing material, illustrations, and icons
- TypeScript - Well it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? You’ll be shooting yourself in the leg not writing type-safe code in 2022
- React - We love React. It helps us write reusable, composable components, its flexible, has great DX, and broad community support
- Next.js - a React framework used for building blazing-fast websites along with server-side rendering, which is great for SEO and performance
- TailwindCSS - a CSS framework that lets you quickly prototype our web applications and reduces a lot of the styling efforts
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years working as a web developer
- Broad knowledge of modern web frameworks, tools, and architecture. Preferably React & TypeScript
- Experience working on high scale, production-grade projects
- Ability to work in an office environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.