At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
- Directly manage company's global financial controllers' team (part of it currently outsourced)
- Oversee all finance, accounting, payroll, tax and cash flow process in the company and its subsidiaries.
- Lead the process of period close process (monthly, quarterly, and annually) under US GAAP.
- Serve as main point of contact for banks, authorities, auditors, and tax advisors.
- Work cross-functionally to optimize business process
- Administration of other finance related matters and
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience leading finance process in a global high growth company
- CPA, degree in accounting
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- Experience in Saas industry – significant advantage
- Experience with ERP, and Netsuite
- Efficient and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global company, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Fluent English
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.