At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
As the Field Marketing Specialist, you will be an integral part of the Wiz marketing team, helping us accelerate demand in the South region. In this role, you will be responsible for development, delivery, and execution of marketing plans across the South region. This position will drive programs with the goal of generating quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
What You'll Do:
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party and Wiz hosted events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mail
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Work closely with the Wiz Enterprise and Commercial sales teams and to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with key focus on partners in region
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
What You'll Bring:
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.