At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We're currently looking for a Talent Coordinator to join us as a trusted partner supporting the recruiting function. In this role you will report to the Senior Recruiting Operations Manager and contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with recruiting members to facilitate a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Communicate with recruiters, hiring managers, and executives regarding candidate schedules, timelines, and related events.
- Administer candidate assessments if/when applicable.
- Track and manage candidate progress.
- Assist with offer letter creation, approval routing, and administering to candidates via DocuSign.
- Work closely with recruiters and Head of GTM Recruiting to ensure candidate experience is always top of mind. Discuss pitfalls, process improvements, etc.
- Assist with other ad-hoc recruiting projects and initiatives.
What You'll Bring:
- At least one year of recruiting coordination experience.
- Strong organization and time management skills; including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives simultaneously.
- Ability to solve problems and advocate process improvement opportunities.
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to new systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.