At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
- Assist with mapping and improving the finance teams’ processes and tools.
- Manage the Finance Operations globally to ensure goals and tasks are achieved and completed.
- Improve existing work processes to achieve better efficiency to meet the SLA
- Be accountable for Wiz's suppliers, collection, and payroll processes globally.
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex finance operation teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics, CPA - advantage
- Strong teamwork-leading skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.