At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for experts that will help us to understand the competitive landscape and provide market intelligence. This role involves using and analyzing competitor products, and distilling that analysis into insights for our GTM teams.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the business and technical details of competitive cloud security offerings. You will analyze competitive products, extract insights, and share them internally and externally via presentations and content. Further, you will draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how Wiz uniquely addresses customer use cases better than our competitors.
- Enable the GTM teams to sell or consult in competitive situations. You will create Ebooks, technical guides, data sheets, presentation decks and other resources to accelerate the field.
- Conduct win/loss analyses to understand market trends and surface customer insights. These will feed back into the product planning processes as a partner to Product Management.
- Become the go-to expert on key competitors in the cloud security area. You will research competitive solutions to understand the landscape deeply and build presentations and assets to share Wiz’s differentiation.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, technical product marketing, product management, or sales engineering in cloud security fields
- Previous experience in cloud computing
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organizations. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers and stakeholders within enterprises.
- Experience in project management at a growth stage company (e.g., across internal and external processes, working with communications, legal, vendor teams, etc.)
- Ability to own and drive end-to-end successful projects at an individual and team level
- Ability to self-start, thrive in ambiguity, and be passionate for the Wiz mission
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor communication approach based on target audience insights and drive successful projects at an individual and team level
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information for leadership
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Working experience in security or a security certification is a plus
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.