At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are Wiz’s experts team. Like the name alludes, we are an exclusive and global group of individuals who know the product inside and out. We work with every team in the company - R&D, product, support, pre-sales, post sales - to educate, assist, and work with our customers to change the world of cloud security. You can find us on any given day modelling customer environments, writing scripts, proving tests, building dashboards, formalizing our product knowledge for internal and external references, or finding product improvements.
When you join our team, you will master the Wiz architecture. You will become engrossed in every log, service and flow, building knowledge for customer and field techies and standing as the last resort for escalation. As the most senior technical authority in the field, we are mastering the limits. We know all the do’s and don’ts and every possible workaround. Our main challenge is working with the leading cloud security teams on the planet to secure their cloud using a completely new approach to security lead by the Wiz product and vision.
- Master the process of delivering post sales technical services.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting customers that are deploying and utilizing Wiz.
- Ability to deliver world class deployment, training and delivery experience to our customers.
- Availability to work with a team both in an office and remotely.
- Wiz Expert - act as the company's domain-specific technical escalation point.
Required Technical Skills:
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience.
- Cloud security experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting.
- Network engineering experience.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks.
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys.
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools.
- SaaS experience.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.