At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Specialist with experience in leading technical training. Someone that has a passion for learning and is a techy at heart (backed up with experience). This person will ensure our technical Wizards are ramped up and stay at the top of their game when it comes to tech skills and knowledge. They will work closely with tech teams to assess their learning needs, identify knowledge gaps and continuously improve training programs to ensure competency, using innovative learning strategies. Some of the exciting projects the Tech Learning Program Manager will be working on is helping us re-build our Tech Bootcamp, Buddies and Mentorship programs and learning days/events.
What you will do:
- Program management of technical learning initiatives and programs, including coordination of logistics, managing vendors, managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is stage ready. Then monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
- Identify and assess training needs for technical audience
- Design and development of technical learning curriculum and resources (starting with our Tech Bootcamp and net new ongoing technical training needs).
- Co-delivery, facilitation and training trainers of relevant technical programs (in collaboration with our tech SMEs)
- Partner with SME’s and tech enablement across Wiz to align enterprise wide learning programs and learning solutions
- Manage learning platforms technologies that provide our talent with professional knowledge and a unique learning experience (LMS, Learning Libraries etc.)
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Learning partner. Experience leading tech enablement programs.
- Min 2 years experience in tech organizations (Cyber security preference)
- Experience developing training materials using blended methods (i.e., e-learning, webinars, video tutorials, presentations, etc).
- Strong foundational knowledge in the core areas of computer science/cloud computing/networking/technical background
- Ability to self-manage and work well independently and prioritize effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships along with leadership skills
- Great teammate with outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- A quick learner, who always keeps an open mind and willingness to be challenged.
- Comfortable working in a remote team
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.