At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
In this role, you will report to the director of sales, EMEA. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our customer's business needs. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. We do that by learning their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help recruit, coach, and mentor new Wizards to build a highly diverse, collaborative, and productive team
- Will manage of team of five to six account executives to drive the rapid new business sales growth in the region
- Work closely with sales operations - manage and communicate the forecast and pipeline to the team
- Build and drive the go-to-market strategy for the region with sales operations and marketing
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goal in a way that aligns with our values
- Build effective working relationships with the solutions engineer, product, marketing, delivery, and executive teams
- Retain and continue to grow existing customers with regular non-sales engagement activities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- SaaS experience
- Extensive track record for new business sales success at the C-Level in Benelux and Nordics
- Experience in building a culture of diversity, collaboration, and overachievement
- Take pride in driving the sales process within your team – the SFDC details matter
- Analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Understanding how to drive successful pipeline generation activities across multiple departments
- Security and cloud-security domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.