Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a talented Business Manager with experience in operations and projects management at tech companies, that will support executives in their roles. In this role you will take over responsibilities and handle other day-to-day items, such as managing the logistics of the CTO’s daily work, including presentations, interactions with colleagues, and scheduling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the CTO’s schedule, including scheduling meetings, planning travel, managing emails, and following up as necessary.
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments.
- Assist executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules.
- Work with multiple teams throughout the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Fluent English - Verbal and written.
- Experience in operations and project management at tech companies.
- Experience in data analytics and budget management.
- Technology understanding of SaaS products and experience with managing technical processes.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems – E.g., Microsoft Office.
- Strong business understanding, with a focus on developing creative solutions.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.