Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated sales leader to join Wiz. In this role, you will report to the AVP of Sales. As a Regional Vice President of Commercial Sales, you will manage a team of sales leaders in a defined geographical territory. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success and drive business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a team of leaders each responsible for a specific geographical territory outlined and defined by Wiz
- Demonstrate an intimate understanding of Wiz Cloud Security Solutions and their value to our customers
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with potential clients to expand the customer base
- Collaborate with marketing, product development, and solutions engineering teams to ensure a unified approach to sales and customer service
- Analyze sales data and metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Set performance goals for the sales team and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to drive individual and team success
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers to ensure long-term partnerships and customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in sales and use this knowledge to inform sales strategy and tactics
- Manage the sales pipeline, forecast sales, and report on sales performance to executive leadership
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 10+ years' experience managing and leading a team of 4+ mid-enterprise and SMB account executives
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to analyze sales data and metrics to inform strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices and industry trends
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.